My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

It's the children who can't sleep Christmas Eve night, right? Well, I still CAN'T, I get so ANXIOUS for my girls!!! I was ready to wake everyone up at 5 am but Seth wanted to wait until 6. I laid back down and just watched the clock,  I couldn't wait to whisper in Aubrey's ear that Santa Claus came!


Santa uses a key at our house ( no chimney)


Santa brought lots of goodies

We needed a Ken

Good Morning Caroline

Good Morning Stella! Sorry for the pic so early

About to wake up Aubs

Hooray

Stella is anxious for Aubrey to come downstairs

is this all for us?

Aubrey is making her way down

Where do we begin?

Caroline climbs Gift Mountain

Papaw comes over for breakfast and to watch the girls open gifts

Williams family shot

Skyping with Mia and Poppi

Her favorite gift of all


Santa left us a letter, drank the milk and nibbled the cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment