My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Caroline and Stella's Winter ONEderland

We celebrated Caroline and Stella's 1st Birthday with a Winter ONEderland theme.  What a perfect theme for a 1st Birthday in January! I still can't believe how fast the year went, but I loved every delirious moment of it! We are just so in love with our girls!

Here are a few pics I took of the birthday twins prior to the party! I used these pictures at their party and for their invitations.


Big Sis as the Snow Princess
Shirts were made by Seth's Aunt Anne & cousin Jessica's etsy.com store Ritzy Rugrats & I made the tutus
Miss Caroline

Stellie Bellies Big Blue Eyes
Stella






Caroline and one of her gazillion expressions
Miss Stella tasting a snowflake


We are having a party! I used this pic on their invitation

I love this picture from behind

Sweet Caroline
 Party Pics: 
We served two types of chili (vegetarian and meat) with all the fix-ins. Nothing better than a hot bowl of Chili on a winter day! OK, it was a mild day in San Antonio. Kids ate SNOWFLAKE chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries.We also had cheese & crackers, vegetables and dip and of course guacamole. Cake and Candy were the desserts & the beverages were hot chocolate, beer, winter wonderland martinis, juice, soda & water.


Wreath I made using their party colors and pictures











Mommy and Stella ( had to add the snow for a special winter touch)



Mia and Caroline
Daddy and his twinkies




Dessert Table- My friend Gini made the delicious cake (top layer was red velvet & bottom was white) Juanita, a fabulous designer at the family company made the flower arrangement with snow sprayed curly willow and icicles-loved it!!! Thank you both!






Rock Candy, Candy Canes and Gum Balls




Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows- Yum
Winter Wonderland Martini for the adults













Me and My Mommy


Our lil Aubs
Miss Carleigh
They enjoyed our singing




Add caption
Carleigh, Nuria and the twins playing on the jump o lene



Happy Birthday to our Girls


Caroline
Stella

Time for Presents


Happy Birthday Twinkies!!!!!


Everyone had a great time celebrating the twins 1st Birthday! Seth and I were so happy to have our parents and extended family there. We missed you cousin Larson! Jess, thanks for taking pics.

Everyday I'm amazed by all three girls and wish there was time to document every moment! If only more time was in a day:( How do some people do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment