My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aubrey's Valentine

In the morning, I realized Aubrey's Valentine's Day party was at school tomorrow! I couldn't believe how fast the week went and bummed I procrastinated. Initially, I wanted to take a picture of her and the twins all dressed up- to late now! I brought Aubrey the computer and she browsed recent pictures to use for her photo card. We looked at V-Day "clip art" on pinnacle and my 3 yr old wanted the "Big Red Lips"  of course! We placed the pouty lips onto ther photo and then wrote her Valentine message. Later, we headed over to HEB to pick up our order and Aubrey died laughing when I showed them to her. A Valentine card is  never complete without a Lolli, so we punched two holes in the photo and slid the sweet pop through! Happy V-Day:-









No comments:

Post a Comment