My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday at the Park with "Belle"

Aubrey earned enough stickers for a new "Belle"  dress. We ordered one online and it came Friday afternoon, so of course on Saturday she NEEDED to wear it to the park. Aubrey enjoys Camp Bullis park and I love it because of the swings. Swings = no chasing babies this way and that way!

Aubrey loved when kids acknowledged her "belle" dress




Caroline the expert climber


So Sweet




Caroline


The Swings make Mommy and Twins happy

Girls on the Go
What Mommy?

Daddy and his princess

1 comment:

  1. what a fun day! can't believe how big the twinkies are!! just adorable!! I think my girls would have loved to see Belle at the park too! hehe! Aubs and her princess dresses...doesn't get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete