My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taylor Swift Watch Out!!!

Who has the acting bug? No, not me silly! That dream faded in middle school- still salty! It's AUBREY!!!!

Aubs loves getting herself into character whether it be Lady Gaga or a Disney Princess. Seth and I are amazed at her sense of detail and emotions when she's in "character."  Today,  Taylor Swift played on the radio and Aubrey instantly transformed herself into the country starlet. It was adorable yet hilarious- we are so blessed to have this constant entertainment!

Aubrey and I dancing on the back deck



Look, it's Taylor! Look at that transformation




Melting the hearts of her  #1 fans - Aubrey pulled her sleeves down to mimic Taylor




the "head tilt"



Add caption

thinking about LOVE


she gets so sensitive to the lyrics

Sing your heart out

You Go GIRL!

The Passion!


priceless!

holding her last note

Aubrey You Rocked It!

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!!!! Such a camera ham ;)

    ~Romantic Savy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! I love all the expressions! Miss you guys!! hopefully we can do something next week!!

    ReplyDelete