My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aubrey's 1st Soccer Game

"Green Rockets" 
Aubrey had her first soccer game Saturday morning.  "The Green Rockets" played great!!! I have no idea what the final score was (we scored way more) - laughing and cheering was our priority. This age group (3-4yrs) does not keep an official score anyway. Aubrey did ok- of course I want to say GREAT but this is all new to her. As one of the youngest on the team, I know she will improve as the season continues! She always wanted to participate, she ran in the correct direction and did her best to get to the ball. Sometimes her attention was in the clouds (common for 3yrs) but we were proud of her effort. Aubrey told us she had a great time and that's the most important! We treated Aubs to the "fancy" new McDonald's down the road from us,  and it seemed  many soccer parents had the same idea. Nothing wrong with the occasional chicken nugget!
Go Aubrey!!!!

Time to sit out- what a face!
The cutest lineup

Jakers
It's a girl thing!  This face was hilarious!
Go Jacob Go Jacob!
Can you blame her? She wanted to kick it perfectly!
Stella clapping for her big sissy
Kids love their orange slices
It was our turn to bring the team snack
Don't even think about it girl! It's my ball!!!
 
Great Game "Green Rockets"

No comments:

Post a Comment