My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Saweet
Aubrey went back to school on Sept. 7th at Stone Oak Presbyterian. This will be her second year attending their program.On our way (tropical storm chaos) I could feel her excitement. Once we arrived we said some "hellos" then headed to Aubrey's new classroom. Shocke, my "princess" headed directly to the dress up clothes! On my way out, I had to ask for a  hug and a good bye - she was in dress-up heaven and I was a long lost thought . I felt great (besides the forced good bye) about her excitement. I ended up calling the school around 1:45 to see if they could bring Aubrey outside for pick up.The storm was awful and I didn't want to unload the twins. I was very thankful Miss Laura did this for me, otherwise it would have been a wet/crying baby disaster. I asked Aubrey about her day and she told me about dress up, lunch, and dancing at chapel.Curious, I asked again later what else they did and her majesty stated,"I ALREADY TOLD YOU" with an annoyed tone! Jeesh, thought I had more time before the attitude- hope it was due to being exhausted. Overall, Aubs had a great first day and the teachers informed me she was very sweet girl! I agree 99% of the time:) "God made him that way" an inside thing Aubrey stated that I need to remember.

Strike a pose
 Guess what people? I ROCK white after Labor Day-Rule does not apply in sizzling Texas!                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment