My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Prima Ballerina



Mondays, Aubrey has her ballet/jazz combo class at LA Performing Arts. Aubs is ALWAYS eager to see her dance instructor, giggle with the gals and to begin class. I love watching her through the window! Parents can be a bit distracting (esp. for 3-4yr. age group), so we force ourselves to run quick errands or sit in the front lobby. Honestly, nothing can stop me from doing my frequent sneaky walk byes - she's just "tutu" cute in class! Sadly, I can't take pictures like I did at her ballet camp-that was picture heaven for a mother!!!I  love seeing Aubrey in her element- makes me happy and extremely proud!  I will capture a few pics in the next couple weeks- that's a promise to myself!


A Few More Tutu Moments:
Tutu Yummy
TuTu Cute Carleigh
Tutu Adorable Bums
Halloween "09"

No comments:

Post a Comment