My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Starting a Blog

It's September 8th 2010 and I decided to give blogging a try! I wish I started sooner (when Aubrey was born) since it's a great way to document our family. Here is a quick sum up on how we became "The House of Williams." Seth and I married July 29, 06 and nine months later Aubrey Olivia arrived! 2.5 years later we had identical twin girls-Caroline Reese and Stella Corinne !!!! Three precious girls in less than 3 years. It's a hectic household to say the least but we love every moment of it (most of the time)!!! Aubrey is now back in school 2 days a week and the girls are on a great schedule, so this is a perfect time to try blogging. My blog will mostly consist of my family but I will post things that I find fabulous, pretty and interesting.
Notes:
Don't be appalled at my grammar! I type way to fast and don't have time to be perfect! In addition, I would have loved to blog about the girls birth, milestones etc. but that would be to much. I started way to late. I start this today - twins are 8 months old as of yesterday. Enjoy!
 Some favorite recent pics below!

Aubrey's Alice in Wonerland wig---loves it!!!
Princess Camp Ball
Give me some Lovin
Candy Shop with Mia and Samantha
Becoming crawlers
@ Carleigh's 1st Birthday! Fairy Garden Party- telling secrets:)
The twins don't look happy in this picture but I made the photo


No comments:

Post a Comment