My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Imagine Four & Stella with her Big Sis

Caroline's "HEHE" face Stella's "Oh My" face

The twins love this mirror in my bathroom! When the girls come crawling into my bathroom, I place the mirror on the floor and they start smiling immediately at their reflection.  Caroline and Stella want to play so badly with those babies in the mirror! Could you imagine if there was four of them?

Many of you know I love slanting mirrors. I always have a cheap door mirror around - if you slant it against a wall you look taller and thinner:) I know it's an illusion-but whatever helps, right?Also, it's a great toy for the kiddos as long as you watch them.


Some cute pics of Stella reading with Aubrey.


Stella trying to get a glimpse of Aubrey's book
Peek A Boo
Stellie loves her sissy
Aubrey looking pretty with her lippie on- a girl who loves playing dress-up!

Aubrey reading to Stellie

No comments:

Post a Comment