My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hartman and Williams DoubleTrio

Friday morning we met up with the Hartman family for a park playdate. Alicia has fraternal twin girls Elizabeth & Olivia (3yrs) and a son Andrew who is 7 months. We all had a great time-The Hartman trio rocks! Wish we could get together more often!

Stella was sleeping so she missed the picture

Caroline's just chillin! Aubrey loved Andrew
Had no luck getting everyone to look! The tire chips were to fascinating, especially for Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment