My Girls

Seth and I are incredibly lucky to have three beautiful girls! Our home is an overflow of - bows, tutus, lip gloss, fairies, princess attire, nail polish, boas, jewelry, headbands and of course LOVE! Little girls and all their accessories rock...what could possibly be more fun? My poor husband is so outnumbered-even our dog is female. Seth is the most amazing father/partner and he adores his family. I consider myself and the girls extremely lucky. There aren't many men like my husband-Best Friend,Father, Spouse and chef:) Oh, I'm pretty fabulous too-haha!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Williams Weekend-Circus, Soccer, Jersey Boys


We had a wonderful weekend for the most part. Friday was the Shriner Circus, Saturday soccer practice and a  BBQ, and Sunday JERSEY BOYS!  The "for the most part" is because Aubrey started to feel bad on Friday due to allergies and without fail the twins did on Saturday.



Why do Tamers look like 80"s rockstars?

  This "first" photo moment did not go as I imagined - guess I can laugh about it!

The circus was a fun first for Aubrey and the twins! Aubrey rode an elephant, jumped on a princess moon bounce, met some clowns, watched some circus acts,ate snacks etc. The lion tamer was her favorite act and she loved the fancy costumes. We decided to leave during intermission since Aubrey was not feeling well, clearly she needed rest. Also, the question "Are they twins?" started to annoy me.I heard this way more than normal - DUH! I suppose most people mean "Oh look,  Twins." I swear every clown asked me that!



MY SOCCER PRINCESS
We went to Aubrey's FIRST soccer practice Saturday morning. Bothered by allergies we should have just stayed home. Seth and I thought it was important to meet the team and get info about the new season. Aubs was not into playing and complained about her nose and being tired. She practiced  for a short bit and then we decided to bring her home- clearly she needed rest. There was another girl on our team (The Rockets) who was moody like Aubs- so I didn't feel as awful- ha :) As mothers, we always want others to see our children be their best. The season will be chaotic and hilarious to watch, three and four year olds are unpredictable!!!

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!
SETH & AUBREY ARRIVED HOME FROM SOCCER THIS EVENING AND I WAS INFORMED IT WENT WELL! AUBREY DID WELL & SETH WILL BE THE ASSISTANT COACH!

Aubrey will be playing soccer this season with her good friend Jacob Ramos pictured in the corner
broadwayworld.com




Sunday was JERSEY BOYS! Lara (our sitter) came to watch the girls while Seth and I actually had a date. I loved the show and didn't want it to end! I knew practically every song and got chocked up toward the end-just because I loved it! Seth enjoyed too! I could tell  he wasn't just saying he did to please me! Broadway shows are usually a hit or miss with him. This was a BIG hit!
We tried to take a pic of ourselves before we left!











Back at home with my gals

No comments:

Post a Comment